Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

RuneScape Examiner announces writing opportunity

I have been writing for a website, Examiner; for three years. During that time, I have amassed over 3,000,000 page views, becoming one of their best writers. Now, I am able to share this opportunity with you.

Do you enjoy writing and desire or already write as a hobby? Do you already write for free? If so, then the opportunity to earn while writing is just the thing for you!

Do you have extra time on the computer tat you don't know what to do with, like at work? Do you wish you could be more productive in that time? Or do you desire to develop another income stream? If so, then writing for examiner is what you are looking for.

Are you passionate about a hobby such as gardening or mechanics? Are you involved in your local community or scene? Is covering events or reviewing local businesses something you would be interested in? If so, then this is the ideal outlet for your energy.

To make a long story short, all perspective writers have to apply for a position and hopefully be accepted. I will include my referral link, in order that you be recommended by me.

Earnings are based on performance. Therefore, there is no cap on potential, but no guarantees.

My link is http://exm.nr/tkHoBL. Be sure to use this link when signing up, to get in under my umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment